Blood Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bonds

This is a Vampire Diary RPG, come play a character or two from the show. Immerse yourself in the world of Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BREAKING NEWS: A young couple attacked by wild animal in Mystic Falls forest.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Latest topics
» English 20 Minutes A Day Pdf-adds
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:35 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 pm by fansahs

» Download Accelerator Plus Premium 9.4.0.6
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 pm by fansahs

» Setup MineCraft Beta 1.5 01
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:55 pm by fansahs

» Orbit-downloader-4.1.0.2
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:35 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:11 am by fansahs

» Scream 4 2011 TS H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:09 am by fansahs

» RAR Password Unlocker V4 2 0 0 Cracked
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:24 am by fansahs

» TC800b13M38
Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:09 am by fansahs

Top posters
fansahs
Beautiful Tragedy I_vote_lcapBeautiful Tragedy I_voting_barBeautiful Tragedy I_vote_rcap 
Elena Gilbert
Beautiful Tragedy I_vote_lcapBeautiful Tragedy I_voting_barBeautiful Tragedy I_vote_rcap 
Jane Parker
Damon Salvatore
Katherine Pierce
Gabrielle Baker
William Baltimore
Caroline Forbes
Korina Silvers
Aaron Carmichael
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:53 am
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is fansahs

Our users have posted a total of 432 messages in 214 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Beautiful Tragedy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarey K

Beautiful Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Tragedy   Beautiful Tragedy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Beautiful Tragedy P157796

Feral is the only way to describe the new attitude of the younger Salvatore. Making a deal with Klaus. To leave with him and be at his side for ten years. Stefan has taken to his old roots as his emotional struggle to stay true to himself and who he wants to be; and give into the blood lust that is threatening to over taken him. It has proven to be his greatest struggle as his massacre of the human race has begun with his new partner in an inevitable eternity.

He left behind his brother for whom he made the deal, and the woman he loves. He made his choice, and he choose to save Damon and leave Elena. These new revelations are proving hard to deal with as the search for Stefan continues. The 4 months have gone by, and still no word from Stefan.

Emotions are trying to be kept in check and things are being left unsaid back in Mystic Falls as worlds are seemingly crashing to the ground. Hearts and wounds being torn open. What everyone thought was just one problem has turned into many.

Jeremy has yet to tell anyone of his secret visions of the dead, and Alaric is now dealing with the death of the woman he was falling in love with in his own way. Elena and Damon are walking on pins and needles as emotions continue to add to a world of chaos. And yet, the human race goes on as if nothing has happened.

The supernatural world is in turmoil as balance has been shifted and magic has taken on power. Bonnie has located the original Elijah and Damon has made a deal with the originals as every one has been awaken from centuries to just months of sleep. Now with his own deal to take down Klaus and to save Stefan, its time for plans to be put into place.

Now Klaus has been told of the spell surrounding the coffins has been broken and his plans to return to Mystic Falls has begun. Will worlds shift once again as a feral Stefan returns? Or will even more death hang over the heads of the Gilbert family and their surrounding friends? Take part in this darker version of this supernatural world and help us create what has begun as; and continued to be a:

Beautiful Tragedy

http://z13.invisionfree.com/BeautifulTragedy
Back to top Go down

Beautiful Tragedy
Page 1 of 1